Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2021 7:50:37 PM EDT
Hey guys, my 25 yo estranged daughter that we've been trying to get back to us for 6 years was last seen in Grass Valley 12 days ago.  The local PD had contact with her at that time, but won't give us any info.  She has a drug problem and has been homeless in SF and Stockton over the past few years.

We'd like to hire a PI in that area to locate her so we can at least talk to her and try to get her to come home.  Any ideas on where to start out there?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I tried searching for pending charges and criminal records like we have available here in Indiana, but I'm not having much luck.
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 10:37:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck to you in your efforts.  I am too far from there to be of any help, over 400 miles as the crow flies, or I would offer.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 12:57:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I need some help from you super sleuths.  Her name is Chelsea Woodruff, 25, BD is 08/07/1995.  Last known location was Grass Valley around 06/09.  Let me know if you need more info.  I'm flying in to Sacramento this Monday to see if I can find her myself.

Link Posted: 6/23/2021 12:57:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good luck to you in your efforts.  I am too far from there to be of any help, over 400 miles as the crow flies, or I would offer.
View Quote

Thank you.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 5:06:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top