Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2020 2:16:26 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 11:26:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Most of what needed to be said was already said in GD.

With what I read I'm glad to see there is still a majority of intelligent people who know that cops aren't their friends and never will be.
The home owner handled himself appropriately and that child now knows what the enemy looks like.

I mean is it surprising to anyone that this happened at all?
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:47:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I think we should leave the hysterical pontificating in GD where it belongs.  DoJ could have made a phone call instead.  I'm not taking 9-1-1 off speed dial.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 11:23:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 7:00:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Is there any more info on this?

Where?  When?  Why?  Who?  You know, just the basic journalistic stuff.

Link Posted: 12/25/2020 5:21:15 AM EDT
[#5]
You mean you didn't see it in the Times?  A story that proves that all gun-owners are rabid dogs and that they tried to fight it out leaving yards strewn with the dead and wounded?  Guess none of our GD brethren were there.  After all they would have died fighting at their front door.  Or so they always tell us.  

You don't think cooler heads prevailed?  OMG you don't think that nobody was arrested or shot?  But but but.  GD tells us that would never happen.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 4:50:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I tried to register my AR pistols and they wouldn't allow me to but wouldn't give me a reason why they were not good to go, both had registered pistol lowers, bullet buttons, everything in compliance. I ended up getting rid of both of them because I didn't want a visit from them. Was a complete fiasco even getting them to remove it from my name even after sending certified letters 3 times of no longer in possession. They wanted "Proof of registration" well I sold one here in state and the other in Alaska which doesn't require registration. Had to get ahold of a DOJ supervisor and send photos of the dealer log book in Alaska showing it had been moved out of state. Im in the process of moving all my guns out of state and keeping them in a free state because I don't wanna deal with the hassle anymore. Always played by the rules and done the right thing but still treated like a criminal. Not worth trying to own a gun here anymore, I just have a few of my carry pieces left here. Cant wait to move away from here for good.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#7]
How come the judge who granted the warrant can't be held liable? What was the reason for the warrant? There was zero PC. The guy knew the law and was following the law, but the DOJ thinks "hey, how much do you want to bet this schmuck already assembled it into AW configuration".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top