Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2020 3:56:50 PM EDT
So, things have dwindled on Calguns and I've been poking around to see where all the traffic is at.  I'm on Reddit/caguns and also joing a few groups on Facebook to see what's the latest chatter.

MAN, I tell you - a lot of new folks posting "flex" photos of their ammo hauls for the day.
Talkin about "got a good deal on 9mm".... and then come to find out how much they paid and I'm like.... nah man, not a good deal.

I get the whole "supply and demand" pricing right now... but raise your hand if you're an old timer and you stacked it deep.

That said, I don't blame some of the newbs out there if they wanna shoot and get into the hobby...and learn how to use their first gun.  
I'm on board with training.  But it's rough for them, that's for sure.

Saw a guy post a G19 Gen3 he bought at an FFL For $769.  WOW.
Makes me wanna stock up on some G19s when things get back to normal...

Anyways, end rant...
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 6:03:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 9:27:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Bought quite of few handgun and rifle before the deadline of shipping to your home was to end.

And bought at wally and gun stores that were running good deals at times way before all the panic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top