Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2020 8:05:55 PM EDT
Just letting you all know that there will be a pro-Trump demonstration in Sacramento Saturday 11/7 starting at 11am centered on the Capitol building.

Please come if you can.  Also, spread the word.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 2:58:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Be Smart.  Don't make it too easy for the media to portray you as a dumb rube from the sticks.
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 6:56:47 PM EDT
[#2]
So, how did it go?

There are no reports in the news that I could find.
Link Posted: 11/9/2020 6:03:20 AM EDT
[#3]
It went well; I think just one small scuffle, good turn out. Check out stopthesteal.us for more info or follow @ali on Twitter he’s organizing
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 2:41:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I left after a couple of hours.  Buddy and decided to make our exit while things were just starting to wind down.

We put away our visible America loving items and proceeded back to where we were parked.

The roads that go around the capitol had a mix of pro=Trump and Biden celebrating folks.
The Biden celebrating people, one notably, was blasting F Donald Trump rap song.  They did this the whole 3 hours I was there.  

Our group who left later, got attacked by one Antifa type.  The police were right there and arrested the Antifa person.

I saw videos even later after the main event was over that the Antifa/BLM crowd came in and got into more conflict with people.

During the main event, the whole perimeter in front of the capitol had police spaced every 10 ft.  Also a mix of horse cops and bike cops roaming around.  Snipers were on the roof of the capitol observing the crowd.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top