Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2020 10:46:14 PM EDT
What’s the latest News on LA County Lock Down.
I accidently deleted something someone sent me ,cannot find info on-line .

Link Posted: 11/2/2020 12:28:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Beats me.  The only thing I've noticed changing recently is you don't need reservations from the day before fore a brewery.  Even the Board of Stupidvisors found that ridiculous and reined in the Not a Doctor.  I'm pretty sure dining is still outdoors with separation.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 1:01:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Umm,... what lock down?
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 10:19:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Newsom just announced New lock down .
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:31:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Newsom just announced New lock down .
View Quote

@rmrz

Is it the same as the one in March? Need special paper to go to work and medical offices closed among everything else?

I'm already hearing there's been a run on the stores again.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 7:06:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I think the original post was based on rumors of something happening a few weeks ago.  And I don't think anything other than some minor incremental changes were allowed for certain kinds of establishments.

I don't think things are changing over there.  They were already in Purple, a lot of us in other counties dropped back to Purple.  I think it was because of all the people in LA County realizing they could come to the OC and actually eat in a restaurant.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:28:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, my gym got orders to close (along with many other businesses in the area) due to whatever new order has been issued, forcing it to black out the windows and let in people through the back entrance to keep running, so something's going on (I'm in L.A. County).  I'll be hitting the gym tonight.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 11:51:57 PM EDT
[#7]
(insert subtle knocking sound here)
(small peep hole opens in door)

"Whadda YOU want?"

"Joe sent me."

(Peep hole slams shut)
(Door opens)

"Okay, come on in.  The weight machine is available in the back room."
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:24:26 AM EDT
[#8]
There are a lot of businesses that have been running like speakeasies.  

I was talking to the owner, and the city said they aren't going to enforce most of this nonsense, but warned businesses to be careful in case private persons snitch on businesses they see open or doing things that are prohibited.  There's another gym nearby that has already been fined multiple times due to Karens reporting them to county or State authorities during periods with stricter measures like this, as that business failed to take precautions to avoid detection.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top