Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2018 1:45:27 PM EDT
I believe the last one will be Dec of this year. After that no more will be scheduled while the board decides what rules will apply to future gun shows, and I believe they expect an answer late 2019.

What this really means is no more Del Mar gunshows after this year. They are just doing it in a way intended to prevent lawsuits.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 10:22:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I guess we'll all have to go to shows in Phoenix or Las Vegas from now on.
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 1:20:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Working the show this weekend; Today was very slow compared to shows past.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 10:01:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Good thing I'm stocked up on beef jerky.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:30:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 12:53:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I saw 1 guy selling jerky at the last show. The majority of tables had guns, 80%s and ammo.
Guess you missed out.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 4:54:29 AM EDT
[#6]
For you folks who are buy out of state, be careful, be sure they are legal it is documented that there are undercover Cali DoJ agents attending those shows.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:40:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I guess we'll all have to go to shows in Phoenix or Las Vegas from now on.
View Quote
Lots of California plates in those parking lots.  Fly in, rent a car, or have a local drive you............

ATF plate scans those lots.

Back in the day, a family ran a gun store in North County.  They had family members establish residency in AZ and get a second FFL and gun shop,  so they could legally shop gunshows in both states.  They made bank moving used guns.  I bought several from them.

One of the guys suicided himself after some AKs he sold ended up in that massacre in Mexico, and other tinfoil hat type reasons. Gun store is closed.

Yuma used to have some decent shows.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:44:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
They sell beer at that gun show.  Great place to people watch.  Sometimes ATF sets up a table.  You can troll them about your 'still and about dog shooting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top