Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2018 7:43:17 PM EDT
My guess is Sessions is too busy going after pot to worry about Fed procecutions of prohibited persons with SBR NFA violations.

So chalk this one up as a win for California in it's fight against gun crime.

Good job Ca.   Your bans on ghost guns and assault weapons is obviously effective and winning.

Kern County catches felon with warrants committing additional felonies...

This is a home town case from my home town...

Posting here because maybe in 6 months I will be able to catch wind of if the case resolved/plead.    Will be interesting to see if the dude takes like 5 years or if he goes away for longer.   What gets dropped first the drug crap or the gun crap.

Chance for LE/courts to put away a dude who is likely up to no good or even involved in Cartel type crap.

And I would be interested to know whether or not the local podunk idiots in media still have the same fascination with the case then as they do now...
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 10:45:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Update.

Dude took a plea.

No real details as to sentence.   Will get those details probably after sentencing.

Those AW laws doing a great job.  Wonder if making even more laws will help prevent felons from getting guns?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top