Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2013 9:12:11 PM EDT
Turners Outdoorsman sent me an email today. It said they are going to open a store here this summer. I'm stoked, because we really need a good gun/fishing store here.
Link Posted: 3/23/2013 8:31:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/23/2013 11:27:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Turners Outdoorsman sent me an email today. It said they are going to open a store here this summer. I'm stoked, because we really need a good gun/fishing store here.

Darn too bad you're not getting one.

Link Posted: 3/23/2013 7:29:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Darn too bad you're not getting one.

Well, it's better than what we have now, and will make the other local gun and fishing stores more competitive (hopefully).

Link Posted: 3/23/2013 8:09:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/23/2013 8:10:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, it's better than what we have now, and will make the other local gun and fishing stores more competitive (hopefully).

What's that one up in Marietta or is that Temecula? Some cowboy-centric theme ... and had a big old semi-auto MaDuce on a tripod on display for years.

The Shootist I think...

Link Posted: 3/23/2013 10:25:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes, The Shootist in Murrieta is the best gun store we have right now. They are pretty nice, but never felt like they had great prices. I've never bought a gun from Turners, but I think the fact that they will be here might mean the other stores will have to be more competitive. Maybe I'm wrong. My closest gun store is Freedom Armory, but the few times I've been there I felt like I received poor customer service. The last time I was there I waited so long at the cash register that I just put down what I was going to buy and walked out. There's a newer gun shop over on E Winchester Rd, but they had like 10 guns the last time I was in there, and in general they had almost no merchandise. Big5 is what it is, which is nothing special, although I bought my last 10/22 from them for $139.00. Can't hurt to have another store around here. I also like fishing, and our selection of fishing stores here is worse than any fisherman would want to imagine.
Link Posted: 3/27/2013 8:05:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Shootist is hit or miss.  Usually good service but not the best prices.  

Never even bothered checking out Faith based on what I've heard.  

Drove by the new place called Steelwater.  Will have to check it out.  

Link Posted: 3/27/2013 8:08:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/27/2013 8:11:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Shootist I think...

That's it ... ten Internetz points to you.

The first time I went in there interestingly enough was when I was about 3 days from moving out of state and I needed a holster to CC my J-frame.  They didn't have anything in stock but they called Bianchi whose HQ was about 6 miles away and I got a nice leather rig for about $25 bucks.  Always thought that was pretty cool.
Link Posted: 3/27/2013 8:15:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 5:35:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You can see their banner hanging off the building as you drive along the 15.

I will be happy when they open up.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top