Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2011 12:16:32 PM EDT
I am going to be in the Palm springs/ palm desert area for a few weeks after christmas. Are there any with an exceptional inventory of accessories? Anybody know if any local gun shops carry the Sig P250 caliber conversion kits?
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 9:37:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Only real game in town is Guns of Distinction and they mainly specialize in antique arms. A few newer things but for the rest of the stuff you need to go west to riverside.

ETA: Just saw you were from AK, I miss home, you won't find anything good down here compared to any of the shops back home. Really not worth your time looking here. If you are trying to save on shipping the drive to some of the crappy shops around socal wont even begin to negate the shipping costs from ordering
Link Posted: 11/15/2011 9:10:05 PM EDT
[#2]
We are going to Ontairo, Barsto, Riverside, Oceanside and I'm sure plenty of other lil towns all over. I didnt care bout saving on shipping, but my birthday present will most likely be bought there.
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 5:34:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Try Ammo Bros in Ontario, Warrior One in Riverside is a cool small shop with good staff, in Oceanside make sure you make a trip to Iron Sights great shop with a cool indoor range and Rifle Gear is in the area too. Enjoy the weather it looks like you guys are having a hell of a winter this year

If you are in the palm springs area send me an IM id be happy to buy a fellow alaskan a beer.
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Find a Turners
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 9:04:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds good. Thanks guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top