Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2011 3:52:46 PM EDT
Guys,

When I was out in CA a few years ago, I discovered Tom Leykis.

I've been listening to his shows on a fan website.

Do you guys miss him?
Link Posted: 3/6/2011 5:51:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes!   I wish I knew about him way before I started dating or got married.  I might have never gotten married if I knew then what I know now.  When you say you listen to shows online, are they "Re-runs" of old shows (like on YouTube) or new stuff?  Where are you getting it?
Link Posted: 3/6/2011 11:21:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I forgot all about that guy. He was big on Christian ideals.
Link Posted: 3/7/2011 5:43:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yes!   I wish I knew about him way before I started dating or got married.  I might have never gotten married if I knew then what I know now.  When you say you listen to shows online, are they "Re-runs" of old shows (like on YouTube) or new stuff?  Where are you getting it?

leykisonline.com.

All old shows.
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 12:37:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Have you seen how this guy looks like? I think the women he was dating were only after his money which he never did give out. And how many times has he been married/divorce? I think he can't have kids of his own so he talks as if having kids are bad.
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 9:10:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Have you seen how this guy looks like? I think the women he was dating were only after his money which he never did give out. And how many times has he been married/divorce? I think he can't have kids of his own so he talks as if having kids are bad.

He was entertaining for about 5 minutes.  After that he got old.  Same show, same schtick, same shit every hour of every day.  Plus, I do not believe for a second that fat POS got any pussy he didn't pay a ton for.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:05:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I listen to Rush, Sean Hannity or Mark Levin.
Why lose brain cells on Tom Leykis?
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:40:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 7:55:40 AM EDT
[#8]
He's still doing radio stuff, but on the web, and commercials for broadcast. He still has leykis101.com, and an online radio station called "New Normal Radio" and a once-in-a-while podcast. His voice has turned to shit, for one reason or another, and he's hard to listen to for more than a 30 second spot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top