Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2010 7:26:22 AM EDT
January is approaching (cannot hotlink):

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1105944

I personally love my Dillon 650.  

& please know that your brothers in other states understand what you are going through (I used to live in the bay area).  Hang in there Colifornia.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 8:24:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Buy Rimfire .
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 8:06:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

January is approaching (cannot hotlink):

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1105944

I personally love my Dillon 650.  

& please know that your brothers in other states understand what you are going through (I used to live in the bay area).  Hang in there Colifornia.

done

Link Posted: 10/27/2010 6:42:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks!  I have been into volume reloading for 3gun & USPSA for years & I really enjoy it.  If there is ANY upside to this latest infringement (and this is a stretch), it could be that it results in more shooters getting into reloading.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 9:57:48 AM EDT
[#4]
22 LR is worth stocking up on ...
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 11:09:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thanks!  I have been into volume reloading for 3gun & USPSA for years & I really enjoy it.  If there is ANY upside to this latest infringement (and this is a stretch), it could be that it results in more shooters getting into reloading.

There is nothing good about this law.

I am not afraid to give a thumb print.  It is just COMPLETELY WRONG for a law-abiding citizen to have to do so.

What's the most favored 45ACP self defense round these days?  I just may go buy some.

Does anyone make a 1911 in 308 Winchester?  :)
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:44:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Buy moar Rimfire ...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top