Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2010 9:02:43 PM EDT
My parents need a new diving board. They dont want to spend extra money on a complete new setup. So, they can get the same diving board but without holes. So, I am trying to help them find someone who can do the job. I think the board is like pressed wood surrounded by fiberglass.. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated....
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:28:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Help...
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 8:13:36 AM EDT
[#2]
should be wood covered in fiberglass; just about any drill bit of the correct diameter will work. You might be able to use the old one as a template for the holes (if it's not busted there)
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 7:59:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
should be wood covered in fiberglass; just about any drill bit of the correct diameter will work. You might be able to use the old one as a template for the holes (if it's not busted there)

+1
I would take the old board, lay it on top of the new and use it to align the holes
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:35:32 PM EDT
[#4]
put masking tape over it before you drill it; that stops chips and splinters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top