Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2009 7:10:30 AM EDT
There will be a gun show in Yucca Valley on Sat., 9/26 from 9 a.m. -5 p.m. and Sun., 9/27 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. I believe admission is about $5. It will be at the Town Center Mall, 57725 29 Palms Hwy, Yucca Valley, CA 92284. Yucca Valley is located about 25 miles North of the 10 Fwy. Take Hwy 62 just before you get to Palm Springs. We are located near Joshua Tree National Park. I am not associated with the show, but had fun at the one last month. I believe all the tables are sold out. I picked up a few parts, mags, and a very nice Yugo M70AB2 from Coldwar Shooters at the last show.
www.grizzlygunshows.com
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 3:29:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top