Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2009 6:47:21 PM EDT
is going to be signed by your Governor?
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 9:23:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Sadly, probably. Though he claims he is Republican and that he supports gun rights, he also signed the ban on .50 BMGs (despite him owning them) and signed the CFLC legislation . I wouldn't put it past him, it seems like this can really damage gun owners here. This makes the CFLC and guns bans no problem IMO. It is to bad consideriing all the progress we made on guns, the left turned to ammo. If he does sign it, I don't see how I will really be able to shoot as I am just a poor 21 year old, I have been eyeing Nevada, Arizona or Oregon personally.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes I think he will, he's married to a liberal bitch!  Ive been considering moving to Arizona myself.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:40:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:07:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I think he will, it's fashionable to be anti-gun today.  Even if you claim to be a republican and a gun owner.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:15:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, you can email him and ask him not to. I did.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:22:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 9:51:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
it's fashionable to be anti-gun today.

Seriously?

It's the exact opposite right now.  The people of the US have finally realized that more gun laws do not make them safer.

Did you notice that hardly any press was given to the shooting-sprees that have happened since January?  They were basically reported as little more than fairly normal crimes with barely a whisper about how guns need to be banned.

Every recent poll result about gun ownership and CCW's has been pro-gun.

A few anti organizations have gone bankrupt.

Guns and ammo have been flying off the shelves, and the mainstream media has taken notice.  They know they can't keep throwing their anti-propaganda out there, or else their falling numbers will drop off even more sharply.

The politicians have taken notice also, and only the more brazen/retarded ones have dared to say anything anti recently.

We still have to remain vigilant, but the sky is not falling, and we are starting to get back what we have lost over the past century.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top