Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2009 11:22:10 PM EDT
any problems with shipping AR bolts and pistol uppers to California?  I asked my FFL here and he said it is ok to do.  just thoght I would ask those who would really know.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 3:01:58 AM EDT
[#1]
No problem shipping any upper parts to cali. The pistol upper is like selling to any other state and the responsibility of the buyer to meet legal requirements to have a pistol lower.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 5:11:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 11:54:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I would strongly suggest you learn the constructive possession laws before you import a barrel or an upper into California that is less than 16''. Is it legal, under certain circumstances it is. However if you don't know your laws you can be guilty of possessing parts to construct an illegal Short Barreled Rifle (SBR) and unless you have 20 years of nothing to do and lots of money to "donate" to California, I'd suggest you know those laws.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top