Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2008 9:52:33 AM EDT
i could use some help and would be willing to offer some kind of compensation.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 3:40:06 PM EDT
[#1]
What are you having problems with??
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 4:22:09 PM EDT
[#2]
i havn't tried anything, i have 2 romy G kits and 2 nds receivers on the way. im not sure if i want to tackle it by myself or at all.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:56:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Your build uses a factory receiver and not a homebuilt rcvr?

I'd bet 'm24armorer' on Calguns (FFL gunsmith in Los Gatos) would build up your AK clone.

He's getting a lotta biz fixing up everyone's f**d-up AK builds so maybe start from scratch and bypass creating problems that need reversion/fixup.  

The 'bend it yourself' folks are creating a lotta jam-o-matics.  They end up spending double on getting their AK working and shoulda bought a factory WASR22 etc.

Bill Wiese
San Jose CA
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:49:05 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah i contacted m24 and he said he could do it for me, im awaiting the nds receivers.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:25:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool.  M24armror is (quietly) one of the best smiths around.

Frankly, he's wasting his talents on crap guns like AKs but so many AK builds are being screwed up he's getting a bunch of biz.

Bill Wiese
San Jose CA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top