Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2008 9:18:53 AM EDT
Just wanted to let everyone know About a good experience I had with cold war shooters Highland, ca location.  I had ordered an upper reciever and a magpul trigger guard back in january or february from CWS in TX.  I recieved the upper but not the trigger guard, when I called TX they said they were on backorder and I would be recieving one from the CA store.  I never got it and it kinda just slipped my mind from time to time when I thought about it.  Well I went in this week to the Highland location and told them what happened, the girl went to the back and grabbed a trigger guard, and handed it to me with no other questions asked, just "Whats your full name?"  Even though The original order may have gotten mixed up or forgotten, I think thats pretty impressive customer service.  By the way their store from looks pretty well stocked which is a Plus for any gunstore.  Its the closest gunstore to me that carries the things noone else will around here.  A little tough to find so make sure you make note of the unit letter, its very discreet, took me two laps through the parking lot.  I was going through highland at the time to a job so I didn't have much time to browse, but i'll be going back when I have some more free time.  Check them out, you won't be dissapointed.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 12:59:31 PM EDT
[#1]
What's the address?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 3:21:27 PM EDT
[#2]
7750 Palm Ave
Unit G
Highland CA 92346

(915)479-8558
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top