Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2007 10:15:35 AM EDT
Someone inquired on this a couple weeks ago, but I guess it has already been archived and I didn't get a chance to print it out. Can someone repost the list of bathroom remodeling contractors in SD? Or if you know any go ahead and let me know. Thanks much!
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 6:59:03 PM EDT
[#1]
bell tile,tom foreman tile,jf tile and stone,remodel works,

I dont have any of their numbers off hand but we do their hot mopping for them.there are others we do for but i myslef dont work in sd area anymore but names above are repitable that i can think of right now.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:33:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks! Much obliged.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 3:58:40 PM EDT
[#3]
One possibility is Rebath  They basically cover up an existing bath with sheets of acrylic.  It looks good, and is a lot less than a full remodel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top