Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2006 7:14:28 AM EDT
I want to go hunting, but know absolutely nothing about what's in season and when the seasons start and stop.  From what I've heard, pig season doesn't start til the fall, but I want to go now.  What can I go after?

Thanks for your replies
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:06:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I would expect all your questions are answered here.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:20:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Pigs are year round. I shot one Friday.Turkey is in season now until the first week of May.I got a nice tom  this weekend too.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll be hunting this summer (starting in June).  I believe rabbits are in season, as well as pigs (year round).  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:49:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Most "game" animals have seasons.  In most areas "varmints" are year round.

I'm not sure if "wild Pigs" couldn't be either depending on where you are.  I know if you were in one of those neighborhoods where your neighbor was getting his organic veggie garden rooted up, he would probably be more than happy to host a roast wild pork and wine tasting party.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top