Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2006 9:50:27 PM EDT
Hey everyone, I'm going to try to get out and fire my CA-Legal AR this Sunday, April 9th.  I'm thinking about maybe going to Burro Canyon, but I'm not sure yet...Does anyone have any recommendations for outdoor ranges in southern California?  I live in OC but I spend a lot of time in LA, so any place close to OC or LA would be just fine.  Any help would be much appreciated, and if anyone wants to meet me out there, that'd be cool too.  I have yet to meet any fellow Arcommers.  Let me know, thanks!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:48:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I do know that the road up (Highway 39) is currently closed due to the rain, has been for about 10 days now (I know because it got rained out a couple days before last Sunday when I was supposed to go up and try out my Sig Mosquito).

You can check out the road conditions herewww.fs.fed.us/r5/angeles/conditions/conditions-road.shtml
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:20:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Aw man...Oh well.  How's the Angeles Range?  Any good?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:14:17 PM EDT
[#3]
check your IM
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:53:27 PM EDT
[#4]
If things go well and the creek don't rise, I'm planning to go out to the desert on Monday.  Working on Sat and Sun.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:49:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Roads are open-   I'll be at Burro with a friend Sunday.
He's got a new CZ-550 to sight in and I've got a new snubby M1A to get acquainted with  
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:21:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Roads are open-   I'll be at Burro with a friend Sunday.
He's got a new CZ-550 to sight in and I've got a new snubby M1A to get acquainted with  

If I had a winning lottery ticket in my pocket, I'd have SEVERAL M1As to get acquainted with!  I'll probably be at Burro this sunday as well, but I don't know when or where.  Never been up there before.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top