Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 11:38:33 PM EDT
Well so far their online store gets a "F" in my grade book.   I ordered a Magpul "Full" MIAD Grip kit and received it last wednesday.   I open it up and instead of a "Full" kit I have the "Basic" kit. Some genius in their shipping I guess decided to write "Full" on the plastic bag with a black marker.   They tags clearly say "Basic. "  

Well make a long story short I've sent them 3 mails, 2 of which went to their regional sales manger.  No replies to any emails.  All I've been asking is just to have send me the missing parts.

I'm going to call there store in Oceanside and see if I can exchange this thing.

Anyone have any good experiences or bad experiences with this company???  Please let me know.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:18:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not having a very good experience with them right now either. All the rave reviews from a little while ago in the EE and I haven't heard a word from them despite several e-mails and a thread that I started on the industry forum.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:03:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had my share of problems.  Ordered a GGG rail and LPK kit.  Couple of weeks later nothing showed up so I sent an e-mail if they shipped.  Nothing.  E-mailed again couple days later.  Nothing.  Finally called and was told that they replied to my e-mail and it bounced back ??? and that they are out of LPKs and it would be at least a month.  I asked them to ship me the rail and cancelled the LPK.  Two weeks later still no rail, I called and they said that they are waiting on the LPKs.  At that point I cancelled the complete order.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:56:24 PM EDT
[#3]
0-3, not looking so good.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:34:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I've had GREAT service from them at the oceanside store (never ordered anything via the web or phone from them). Jeff Goodman runs the oside store and has treated me very well. So I would suggest talking to him and he should make it right. Tell him the border security guys sent you.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:27:31 PM EDT
[#5]
update:  An employee from their Texas store made contact with me.  Hopefully they can resolve the issue.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:26:37 AM EDT
[#6]
There is the hot tip:

Don't order using the web page.
All of those orders to to one of the VA stores (can't remember shich one).
Instead call your local Quantico Arms store and have them ship it to you.

I ordered a LMT SOPMOD stock from the on-line store and after three working days I didn't have a delivery confirmation email from them.
I called the local QA store (Ft. Lewis) and they shipped it to me regular US mail the same day and it arrived the next day with no hassles.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:45:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
There is the hot tip:

Don't order using the web page.
All of those orders to to one of the VA stores (can't remember shich one).
Instead call your local Quantico Arms store and have them ship it to you.

I ordered a LMT SOPMOD stock from the on-line store and after three working days I didn't have a delivery confirmation email from them.
I called the local QA store (Ft. Lewis) and they shipped it to me regular US mail the same day and it arrived the next day with no hassles.

I wish I knew that prior to...
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:11:53 AM EDT
[#8]
I ordered 2 Full MIAD's awhile back, no response not even a single peep. Sent them a few e-mails and called to no avail (I have a confirmation/order number) on all e-mails and calls. Poor CS....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top