BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 3:33:12 PM EDT
The DOJ updated the list.

The XD45 is now available.

So far just three models:   XD9611 - 4"
                                   XD9621 - 5"
                                   XD9645 - 4"  ( I don't know what this one is yet)

I paid for my XD9611 this afternoon. Irvington Arms. $540.00

Pictures in 10 days.

That is all.

ETA one little hitch. They don't have any 10 round mags yet. Supposed to be in before my pickup date.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:42:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Does the handgun itself at least come with one mag?

Someone posted this recently too, I think on Calguns, and no one seems to know what the 9645 model is. I wonder if it was a typo or a slight alteration to meet California standards that is not publicly advertised.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:59:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Someone posted this recently too, I think on Calguns, and no one seems to know what the 9645 model is. I wonder if it was a typo or a slight alteration to meet California standards that is not publicly advertised.

Maybe the OD frame?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:16:41 PM EDT
[#3]
They (at least 4" versions) been around for a few months.  Then again it was the exchange at Camp Pemndleton that had the one I saw.  And we all know the Feds don't have to follow the state laws about firearms.

Looked nice, but I think I'll stick with my 1911's.  I'ld like to shoot one some time just to see how it felt when shot.  I did like the feel of the grip, but couldn't work the action or pull the trigger.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:22:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Has a list approval date of 3/18 and the DOJ update I read was released 3/28.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top