Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 8:55:50 PM EDT
I'm planning on sending in my 50bmg registration tomorrow...and I was thinking of possibly bringing a smile to an agents face? I've got a "TOP SECRET" stamp that I had made up and I was thinking of possibly stamping the back of the envelope with it. I'd do my registration card but I could really see them sending it back to me. Are there any reasons of why I shouldn't stamp the envelope? I think it'd be kind of funny...I wonder if I'll get a little note back with my registration papers
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:28:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems funny enough, but being as it is government, you never know what rules and regulations they have to follow and they may not even be allowed to open anything that says top secret, even if it is a joke. For all you know, the day after registration closes you could get your envelope back with a return to sender stamp and then your SOL. You can if you want, but it seems like an unnecessary risk to me.

Then again, sometimes I am overly cautious and this is probably one of those times.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:45:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Knowing the DOJ, they'll probably somehow use that as an excuse to delay your registration and ultimately reject it... yeah it's far fetched but it's CA...
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:11:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Have you ever met a civil servant who had a sense of humor (while on the job)? Think of the DMV.....
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:46:18 AM EDT
[#4]
just think of Number One from Monster's Inc. processing your "paperwork"

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:10:38 AM EDT
[#5]
If you have a dog, be sure to hid it...

Or dress it up like a cat, JBTs don't shoot cats
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:01:08 AM EDT
[#6]
can you still register .50's?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:15:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:16:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:36:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top