Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 2:41:03 PM EDT
Hey guys trying to find an old Navy Bud in California not having much luck anyone that could be of any help please IM me and I'll give you all his info

Thanx

Carhlr
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:39:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Because all Californians know each other???  There're 35,000,000 of us here!

Try Google or Zabasearch or something.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:26:04 PM EDT
[#2]
a general area or last known post would help people figure out if they have a remote chance of helping.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Well all it takes is someone in the Navy to help you most likely.  I had someone on here looking for an old Air Force buddy that was still serving.  Being in the Air Force myself, I can look up individuals whether they be Active, Guard, or Reserve.  Then I personally contacted the airman and asked if he knew him.  Sure enough, and BAM!  Reunited two old "wingmen" after like 10-15 years!  Kinda makes you all warm and fuzzy inside!  

Technowizard
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:01:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Because all Californians know each other???  There're 35,000,000 of us here!

Try Google or Zabasearch or something.

\

Thanks for the smart ass response JACKASS......Here in Wi we can access wi court records for free and access someones history, past address and phone numbers . I just thought Cal. may have a similar site! SORRY I BLEW UP
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:02:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Is it Dave?

NO, Dave's not here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top