Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 7:46:11 PM EDT
A few months of no shooting is fine, lets us save up ammo for the big first day. But I cannot see why we can't find somewhere in a lower elevation that people around the capitol city area can go and shoot how they please.

The quarry up I50 and the location my friends showed me outside of forest hill are great, but they are under snow right now.

So how can I go about finding other quarries, preferably no longer in operation, around the foothills. I tried google for about an hour and either gave the wrong words for it to search or there is no Northern CA Quarry directory out there.

Anyone else have ideas I can try? My brain is just tired and some fresh input would really be appriciated.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:14:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Your brain must be very tired; there are many spelling errors in your post!

As for finding a quarry, contact anyone who makes sci-fi films. The outdoor scenes are almost always filmed in quarries!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:34:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I am tired. Went to sleep at 5am last night, got up at 10am.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:32:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Colfax BLM range?   Its not a quarry but it works.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top