Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 5:22:20 PM EDT
Located on Exposition in West LA? That place is 5 minutes from my apartment but I only find it in the NRA range listing listed as a "private" range. I couldn't find any other info on that place.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:05:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I looked into that range when I was first looking for a range. I hear it is real nice and has nice memembers, but that it has started to go downhill in the last few years. I am pretty sure it's open to the public on most days, and if I remember right they have a long range area that stretches out past 600 yards. Never personally been there but have always wanted to go at least once.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:38:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Neoweird,
I believe you're talking about the WestEND Gun Club in Lytle Creek and foogoo's talking about a range on the WestSIDE of L.A.   I don't think there'd be a spare 600yds of space anywhere near Exposition!

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 12:12:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Neoweird,
I believe you're talking about the WestEND Gun Club in Lytle Creek and foogoo's talking about a range on the WestSIDE of L.A.   I don't think there'd be a spare 600yds of space anywhere near Exposition!

Ah yes, you are correct. I just read right over Westside and it registered as West End. Can I claim "yDlsiexa"?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:26:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Formally known as The Beverly Hills Gun Club ?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:02:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I remember a Beverly Hills Gun Club on Exposition in W LA, they could have changed their name. It was a public indoor shooting range.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:43:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Hm well a search of Beverly Hills Gun Club didn't turn up anythin either. Maybe I'll drop by or give them a call to see what the deal is. It would be great to have somewhere to shoot without needing to drive 30 minutes.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:23:43 PM EDT
[#7]
From the mid 80's until it closed, I was a weekly / 3-4 times a week shooter-practiced/trained , told lies and shot the breeze there.  I still have several 5 gallon buckets full of various caliber brass that I policed, brass monkeyed, swept up and liberated from there.
Usually afterwards my crew and I would head over to TITO'S TACOS for a late night stuffing.

Shortly after the Beverly Hills Gun Club ceased to be, some other outfit took over. I visited exactly once, didn't even bring any guns.

The place attracted lots of Hollywood types, as well as Bus loads of tourists / vacationers wanting to shoot a "Dirty Harry" gun.

Rawiat1 out.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top