Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 3:01:04 PM EDT
Took a quick swing through the Glendale gunshow this morning. There was a dealer downstairs selling stripped off-list lowers.

There was a "support the troops" table manned by Glendale PD too. One of the guys manning it was my ex-nextdoor neighbor, a detective with GPD.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:28:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be going tommarow for a bit
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:29:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Get em while the gettinz good boys.

I guess the mayor can kizz your lower .
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:16:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Glendale was fairly conservative at one time.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:42:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That whole city counsel needs to be railroaded up to the bayarea.  Be a hell of alot easier to keep an eye on em if they were in a spot known for assclowns.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:22:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That whole city counsel needs to be railroaded up to the bayarea.  Be a hell of alot easier to keep an eye on em if they were in a spot known for assclowns.  

There are 50,000+ new Armenian immigrants in Glendale in the last 10 years and most of them are looking for Democrat handouts. Glendale is the second largest Armenian city in the world, behind Yerevan.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#6]
yep metroshot is the outfit selling the lowers. they traded me one of my sundevils for one of their stags straight up!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:11:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
There are 50,000+ new Armenian immigrants in Glendale in the last 10 years and most of them are looking for Democrat handouts. Glendale is the second largest Armenian city in the world, behind Yerevan.

Is the Money Train running through Glendale?  
thanks,
Ron
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top