Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 2:47:45 PM EDT
Hey folks,  I am curious as to how much should I ask for my Fab/10 with TA31 donut reticle?  I am thinking of selling it.  I cannot find any marking on the 16" A2 upper.  Overall the rifle and scope are in excellent condition.  I have attached a link of the actual rifle, cut and paste.  Thanks.

www.freeimagehosting.net/a39081260a.jpg
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:22:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I am guessing you will probably have a hard time selling it with the surplus of real AR lowers on the market now.

Why spend 300bucks on a fab lower when off list lowers are going for 120bucks.

just something to think about.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:23:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll take the ACOG for $250 cash.

ETA: I think you will have a hard time finding a place to sell the FAB-10. People aren't going to buy the FAB-10 when they can buy their own real AR receiver (which has the potential to be declared an AW.. maybe).

I'd suggest parting it up. Sell the upper separate. Sell the ACOG separate.

If you bought that FAB-10 before 2005, and happened to bring it to your friend's place (who owns a .50BMG AR upper, like the Feret) and you stuck the .50BMG upper to your FAB-10 lower, I'd register it as a .50BMG and finish it at a later point. Note: If the lower is bought after 2005, or if it hasn't had a .50BMG upper on it already, don't bother, and just keep it as a loss reminder of what a government that squashes individual rights will do.)
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:33:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I agree.  With the optic the overall price for the rifle would probably more than any person looking to buy a complete CA legal rifle would pay.

Let us know where you're for sale ad is going to be.  I'd like a shot at picking up that ACOG.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:45:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'll take the ACOG for $250 cash. hink

If you bought that FAB-10 before 2005, and happened to bring it to your friend's place (who owns a .50BMG AR upper, like the Feret) and you stuck the .50BMG upper to your FAB-10 lower, I'd register it as a .50BMG and finish it at a later point. Note: If the lower is bought after 2005, or if it hasn't had a .50BMG upper on it already, don't bother, and just keep it as a loss reminder of what a government that squashes individual rights will do.)

Great idea on that 50bmg upper.  I will definitely consider doing that.  As for the ACOG, throw me an offer.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:54:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Great idea on that 50bmg upper.  I will definitely consider doing that.  As for the ACOG, throw me an offer.

Bah I would give a more serious offer, but I can't afford it until a little while after I move.. must.. resist.... urge.. buy.. ACOG...
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:57:28 PM EDT
[#6]
TA-31 The donut of death.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top