Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 9:31:10 AM EDT
Anyone know if there are any shops in the sacramento area that sells AR related items?  Not so much concerning lowers, but all the other accessories also.  I figure that I would be easier to find accessories, then a shop that sells lowers.  

I NEED ACCESSORIES!

Thanks,
~Dj
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:58:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Online is usually cheaper and quicker because the shops usually have to order what you need too.

Get a C&R license and order from places like Brownells. It saves you a LOT of money.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:24:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I was just wondering if any shops might have LOWER PARTS KITS in stock that anyone knew of.   I know ordering would be an option, but if I can find a local place today, I dont have to wait through the weekend.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:41:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh. You could try Sonoma Arms. They are in Antelope, near Sacramento. 1(916)761-0209.

I think that there is a gun show at Cal Expo (?) this weekend. Sonoma Arms will probably be there too.

Yep, March 4-5, Cal Expo.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:36:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Oh. You could try Sonoma Arms. They are in Antelope, near Sacramento. 1(916)761-0209.

I think that there is a gun show at Cal Expo (?) this weekend. Sonoma Arms will probably be there too.

Yep, March 4-5, Cal Expo.

Yes, everything you want is available online or at the gun show.

Avoid the Old Sac Armory. They will rip you if they get the chance. They make their money by ripping off old widows who want to sell ther late husband's guns. Vermin.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:29:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Avoid the Old Sac Armory. They will rip you if they get the chance. They make their money by ripping off old widows who want to sell ther late husband's guns. Vermin.

They also flatly refused to support the RKBA amendment petition  "Too political", IIRC.

You're either with us or you're against us.  There is no middle ground.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:16:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:43:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They also flatly refused to support the RKBA amendment petition  "Too political", IIRC.

You're either with us or you're against us.  There is no middle ground.

FxxK THEM!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:58:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I was just wondering if any shops might have LOWER PARTS KITS in stock that anyone knew of.   I know ordering would be an option, but if I can find a local place today, I dont have to wait through the weekend.

River City Gun Exchange has AR Stuff in stock, prepare to be GOUGED though!  So gouged that they turned me off.  Here are their prices:

Bushmaster LPK $99.95
4 Position telescopic stock $110

To their credit they will order most uppers at MSRP which is certainly redeeming.  Of course you'll have to pay almost $20 for shipping and it will take over two weeks to get them in stock.

So far I saw them sell one upper in stock:

A post Fed AWB Olympic Arms M4 A2 style upper with a crappy muzzle break for $575!

The one reason to go to RCGE is because they have decent prices on surplus ammo and AMAZING prices on M-14s.  The store employees and owner are at the top of the list of the most unfriendly and confrontational people I have ever met in my entire life.  If they had this attitude and level of service in any other state than California they would be out of business.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Really? I went there looking for a Safariland 6004 for my airsoft Glock 34 and they spent almost 15 minutes trying to find it in the catalog, calling around, and checking online. They said they could order one but that it wouldn't even be MADE untill there was a large enough order for them.

But the $135 price kinda made me want to toss up the

You can try Badger Johns huntin Stuff. Prices are kinda high but the staff are really freindly.

And Great Outdoors, aka Guns & Gear, aka Great Guns, is still at Auburn and Watt. They had a few CA complient AR15s and lots of other stuff. Including some 5.11 gear, granted it's almost all for size 30, 32, and a few 40s.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:15:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Or you could email Mike at csgunworks if you see something you like that he's got in stock and he'll do a meet up with ya.  I've just talked to him recently and he said that he's going to open up a shop soon and will be carrying 'Tactical' goodies for Leo's and law abiding citizens  It should be a fun place to go when he opens up.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:59:13 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

River City Gun Exchange has AR Stuff in stock, prepare to be GOUGED though!  So gouged that they turned me off.  Here are their prices:

Bushmaster LPK $99.95
4 Position telescopic stock $110

To their credit they will order most uppers at MSRP which is certainly redeeming.  Of course you'll have to pay almost $20 for shipping and it will take over two weeks to get them in stock.

So far I saw them sell one upper in stock:

A post Fed AWB Olympic Arms M4 A2 style upper with a crappy muzzle break for $575!

The one reason to go to RCGE is because they have decent prices on surplus ammo and AMAZING prices on M-14s.  The store employees and owner are at the top of the list of the most unfriendly and confrontational people I have ever met in my entire life.  If they had this attitude and level of service in any other state than California they would be out of business.

AND its always crowded

AND it's not open on Sundays
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top