Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2006 6:37:04 PM EDT
went to Tuners to pick up my new ruger 10/22..and i saw

California Legal Bushamster AR15 for $999 and springfield SOCOM 2 with rail for $1700 ..
i just can;t wait till those rifle go on sale....
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:18:45 PM EDT
[#1]
which one was that ?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:25:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
which one was that ?

Turners at Fountain Valley at Brookhurst Ave in OC,,,they got more guns then NORWALK Turners..
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:13:07 AM EDT
[#3]
The Bushmaster that I saw at the Redondo Beach store was the Carbon 15 with the sealed up magazine well but it had all the other stuff like a telescopic buttstock, flash hider and a pistol grip.  It was next to the new Kel Tec.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:33:34 AM EDT
[#4]
nice. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:36:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
which one was that ?

Turners at Fountain Valley at Brookhurst Ave in OC,,,they got more guns then NORWALK Turners..

Ooooo, Fountain Valley is my store.  I'll have to go check them out.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:51:27 PM EDT
[#6]
saw the same Bushy collapsing stock at Turners in Norwalk, They also had a nice m1 carbine New Khar Arms...

and a few of those weak AK-22's from armscore
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:08:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Fountain Valley is my store as well... was there today... wait until you see my post
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:57:43 AM EDT
[#8]
I also saw a legal ten round bushmaster at the Turner's in Torrance. the bushmasters are pretty damn light.
-Jon
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:33:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn,  I used to live in FV but have not been back there in years.  FV and Brookhurst is near Mile Sq. park right?

Like I would ever find a shop up here in No. CA that carries this stuff.  

ETA:  Well, maybe Traders, but they suck.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:44:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Damn,  I used to live in FV but have not been back there in years.  FV and Brookhurst is near Mile Sq. park right?

actually  Fountain Valley Turner store is other side(south) of 405 fwy near Huntington Beach...Miles sq park is up north near Westminster...
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:04:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

actually  Fountain Valley Turner store is other side(south) of 405 fwy neat Hunting Beach...Miles sq park is up north near westminster...

Remember when Mile Square park had that archery range?  And waaaay back in the day when you could go out to the abandoned helicopter landing pads in the middle of the park and launch model rockets?  Those were the days...
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:13:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

actually  Fountain Valley Turner store is other side(south) of 405 fwy neat Hunting Beach...Miles sq park is up north near westminster...

Remember when Mile Square park had that archery range?  And waaaay back in the day when you could go out to the abandoned helicopter landing pads in the middle of the park and launch model rockets?  Those were the days...

Do they still fly the RC planes out of there? Last time I saw them was back in 1990
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Sadly all that is gone... You can see the horror via google maps.  Its all a golf course now.  Rockets, R/C planes, all gone

Another fun factoid though: The exterior shots for the the training camp scenes in 'Starship Troopers' was filmed in that middle area.  I saw the sets on the weekend before I knew what thet were.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:15:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Sadly all that is gone... You can see the horror via google maps.  Its all a golf course now.  Rockets, R/C planes, all gone

Really?  Who's bright idea was that?  Are there actually functioning human beings who believe there are not yet enough golf courses in SoCal?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:10:44 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?  Who's bright idea was that?  Are there actually functioning human beings who believe there are not yet enough golf courses in SoCal?

Yeah, when the built that course, I was bummed.  That middle section was pretty cool...it was all overgrown with brush and trees, and there were always foxes running around at night.  Now there are just squirrels and rapists, but I guess those might make for some good reactive targets...I used to watch people fly their RC planes from my parents' house, which is about 3/4 miles away.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:27:34 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, when the built that course, I was bummed.  That middle section was pretty cool...it was all overgrown with brush and trees, and there were always foxes running around at night.  Now there are just squirrels and rapists, but I guess those might make for some good reactive targets...I used to watch people fly their RC planes from my parents' house, which is about 3/4 miles away.

FOXES??? how long was this????
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:32:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Well I heard a rumor that there were some accidents with the R/C stuff... like planes running into people and such  But it't all but gone when you look at google maps just a little corner that they are or have turned into a few more holes.  That area was cool I saw the foxes and such too, I thought it was some kind of nature preserve.... guess not.  I think I hate golf even more now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top