Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2006 12:57:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:58:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I was lucky enough to of turned 18 and voted for him for president.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#2]
People forget how reviled he was as President.  As bad if not worse than GW. I had classes in college where they derided "Reaganomics" no matter how better the economy turned.  Until GW senior, one of our worst Presidents next to Jimmy Carter (History's Greatest Monster), decided to raise taxes and send us into a recession.

I think one of my most enjoyable evenings was watching the results of the '84 election, my first voting experience. Though actually I voted Libertarian in that election, it was wonderful to see the whole country going for Reagan.  Oh, if only we had your spine and leadership now.

Happy Birthday Dutch!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:40:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top