Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 11:09:28 PM EDT
The fire between Running Springs and Highland is reported to be bordered by 1N09, please tell me a shooter didn't accidentally start it.  

Somebody commented here the other day the areas off 1N09 were now open.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:59:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:38:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, Pirate14's around there right? I hope he's ok
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:44:27 AM EDT
[#3]
The range will be blamed before the fire investigators will be able to give the real cause. After the report comes out, the news will drop the story. Just wait.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:35:55 PM EDT
[#4]
heard on the radio again this morning that the fire was started at the shooting range
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:43:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Well so far I haven't heard or seen any reports that it started at the range, including KFI so maybe we dodged a bullet on this one.  We can be our own worst enemies some time.  I keep hoping to get up there but between fires and fire closures it hasn't happened yet.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:42:04 PM EDT
[#6]
surprised they didn't say it was camo-clad men with banana-clip fed assualt weapons firing tracers, etc, etc...

they have people and drunken idiots camping back there all the time, so who knows what started it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top