Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2006 12:15:40 AM EDT
California executes oldest condemned inmateDON THOMPSONAssociated Press

SAN QUENTIN, Calif. - California executed its oldest condemned inmate early Tuesday for arranging a triple murder 25 years ago to silence witnesses in another killing.
Clarence Ray Allen was pronounced dead by lethal injection at 12:38 a.m. at San Quentin State Prison, less than an hour after his 76th birthday ended at midnight.

Oh yeah, he's just some random white murderer who didn't found the Crips!  Oh well, hope he rots.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:14:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I just saw on the news some protestors standing around, but most actors were at the Golden Globe Awards.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:47:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
California executes oldest condemned inmateDON THOMPSONAssociated Press

SAN QUENTIN, Calif. - California executed its oldest condemned inmate early Tuesday for arranging a triple murder 25 years ago to silence witnesses in another killing.
Clarence Ray Allen was pronounced dead by lethal injection at 12:38 a.m. at San Quentin State Prison, less than an hour after his 76th birthday ended at midnight.

Happy birthday Clarence!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:39:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Happy birthday Clarence!

Yeah, Happy Birthday!

BTW, we have another execution scheduled for next month. We're on a roll. Hopefully the Governator will keep it up.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:36:03 AM EDT
[#4]
good to hear, keep em coming.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:39:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:08:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I just saw on the news some protestors standing around, but most actors were at the Golden Globe Awards.hinking.gif

now that's funny...

i did see that MASH dude on the news though...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:09:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
One a month is a good pace ... we could work up to one a week one day ...

we can only dream.

(Where are the protests about New Orlean's mayor Ray Negan calling for a "chocolate" New Orleans or for Hillary Clinton calling the whole republican party a "plantation" ... on MLK day?)

You forgot the Hillary "...if you know what I mean..." phrase.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top