Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 5:32:40 PM EDT
I'm new here, but I was thinking, with all the recievers flying around, wouldn't it be great if we could do a group buy for lower parts kits.

Maybe a full lower parts kit and a solid buttstock?

Not like there are going to be surplus ones floating around CA anytime soon.

Or if you have extras you can list them in the equip exchange.

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:05:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:18:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I have absolutely no problem with that,  in fact I invite any dealer who has been helping, who has lots of kits to please post in the equip exchange and I will link from here.  I'm thinking high volume, low prices.he
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:49:25 PM EDT
[#3]
You know, I've heard alot of different things about Sarco, but they offer a complete parts kit IIRC for $386.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:48:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:27:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Who will be arranging the buy?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You know, I've heard alot of different things about Sarco, but they offer a complete parts kit IIRC for $386.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:02:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hr

LOL Yea. Whatever. Just wait until my other account is fixed, then we'll talk about join date
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:14:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL Yea. Whatever. Just wait until my other account is fixed, then we'll talk about join date

They still havnt fixed it? Maybe you were secretly banned.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:55:00 PM EDT
[#10]
One of the major FFL's involved is working on Govt contract type uppers, I will post in the hometown when there are delivered, I think they are 1/7 m4, with carry handle.  Im almost sure they will only come in this config, but should be best $$ can buy.  He said $600ish without lower kit.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:51:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
One of the major FFL's involved is working on Govt contract type uppers, I will post in the hometown when there are delivered, I think they are 1/7 m4, with carry handle.  Im almost sure they will only come in this config, but should be best $$ can buy.  He said $600ish without lower kit.  

Ooooo, I'm interested in this.  Tag-a-roonie.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:21:27 PM EDT
[#12]
+1
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:24:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They still havnt fixed it? Maybe you were secretly banned.

HA!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:38:44 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Do you mean 16" barrel with M4 contour, or M4 14.5"?

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:54:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Looks like I'm gonna have to buy a oly arms or model 1 kit so I don't get ripped off on a lpk and buttstock kit...

I already have a bushmaster california rifle.  but I wanna keep it complete just in case I need to sell it in the near future to unlucky sheeple who didn't get to play the lower game.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:21:50 PM EDT
[#16]

JKiser is a dealer on ARFCOM who had posted in a previous thread about getting Stag/CMT parts kits and stocks. He's a good guy to deal with too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top