Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2006 10:50:44 AM EDT
Hope this isn't a violation of the rules, but I'm looking for a gentleman that IM'd me last month that lives just down the street from me. I lost your screen name and would like to meet up sometime soon.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:35:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I grew up in Concord and Clayton. Moved a couple years ago to Fairfield.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:25:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in the area.. don't think I'm the one of whom you're thinking.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:11:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Live near Pine Hollow?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:54:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I lived in the state streets when I was younger and then Clayton. I have a friend that lives by Pine Hollow and one that lives in Crystal Ranch. There was somebody that had posted here that they liven in the Concord/Clayton area,I cant remember who, maybe it was you.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:58:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out page 3 of this thread ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=11&t=217356     6172crew says hes from that area. Damn I have a good memory.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top