Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 8:02:45 PM EDT
Lets say you go into a gun store and see a "Henry Goldenboy" you want and you put your money down and fill out the DROS... The next day you decide that you changed your mind. You want a "Ruger 10/22" Can you change your mind at ANY time during the 10 day waiting period?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:08:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:29:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Lets say you go into a gun store and see a "Henry Goldenboy" you want and you put your money down and fill out the DROS... The next day you decide that you changed your mind. You want a "Ruger 10/22" Can you change your mind at ANY time during the 10 day waiting period?

Nope not that I know.

Kind of weird huh? But why bother ... get both!

I did have a gun store order a weapon for me and put is a bogus serial number until the one they ordered arrived. They fixed the serial number but didn't change the make and model.

now I know that on a DROs for a handgun, you need the serial number but I didnt know on a long gun you did. All this stuff is confusing.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:37:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Accoding to my ffl, he has to have a pistol in his posession B/4 starting the dros. However  he can start dros for a long gun when purchased even if not in stock.

Roy
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:46:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Accoding to my ffl, he has to have a pistol in his posession B/4 starting the dros. However  he can start dros for a long gun when purchased even if not in stock.

Roy

I know that he can start the long gun even if NOT in stock... I was just wondering if you changed your mind after the 10 day wait started,

Yeah yeah yeah I know Paul... GET BOTH!!!

But what if you dont have the $$$ for both??
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:01:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Roy

I know that he can start the long gun even if NOT in stock... I was just wondering if you changed your mind after the 10 day wait started,

Yeah yeah yeah I know Paul... GET BOTH!!!

But what if you dont have the $$$ for both??

I would think that would depend on the selling dealer. Does he want to give a refund for a gun you purchased.

"Absolutly NO returns on electrical or gas parts."

Roy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top