Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 2:06:11 AM EDT
I've seen the shop going down Sunset Blvd. a few times before and they have a very neat website with pretty good deals on some used pistols. How does their website reflect their actual stock? And how accurate is their condition rating?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:57:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't dealt with them in a while (+/- 3 years), but when I did, they met other shop's prices on two new guns that I got, a HK USP and a Benelli M1Super90 Tactical. The price I got on the HK was fair and the price on the Benelli was outstanding. I've never bought anything used from thier shop, but the inventory was pretty good in both new and used. Hope this helped!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top