Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 10:47:16 PM EDT
Let's see, I want to create a trap resulting in the bankrupting and/or jailing of as many of California's private assault weapon owners as I can.  Ah ha!, I've got it.  Let's wait until they cook up one POSSIBLE interpretation of the Harrot decision.  They will eventually cook up a scheme (later we'll call it a criminal conspiracy) to bring assault weapon receivers into the state.  

When they try to DROS and/or register them they will be handing us a list of people to arrest and prosecute.  They will collectively lose their jobs and will forever be unemployable, as they will all have been arrested on felony charges.  Even if we eventually lose in court, they will all have been bankrupted and broken.  We win either way.

Oh yeah, let's get some of those loose FFL's whle we're at it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:05:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Guilty
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:39:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Let's see, I want to create a trap resulting in the bankrupting and/or jailing of as many of California's private assault weapon owners as I can.  Ah ha!, I've got it.  Let's wait until they cook up one POSSIBLE interpretation of the Harrot decision.  They will eventually cook up a scheme (later we'll call it a conspiracy) to bring assault weapon receivers into the state.  

When they try to DROS and/or register them they will be handing us a list of people to arrest and prosecute.  They will collectively lose their jobs and will forever be unemployable, as they will all have been arrested on felony charges.  Even if we eventually lose in court, they will all have been bankrupted and broken.  We win either way.

Oh yeah, let's get some of those loose FFL's whle we're at it.

That's going be difficult since the DROS for rifle receivers does not require the make/model/serial no./caliber. Unless the DOJ obtains a warrant for every dealer in the state  to examine 4473s within the course of a criminal investigation, I don't see how they are going to know who bought what at the time of DROS.

Furthermore, they have already issued written statements declaring certain stripped lower receivers legal for sale in California.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:27:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Mike,

You can take the tin foil hat off now, the Black helicopter is gone.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:59:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Mike,

You can take the tin foil hat off now, the Black helicopter is gone.

LOL!  

Someone finally got one of my jokes without needing to telegraph it via a smiley.  I'm learning.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:15:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top