Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2005 6:37:27 PM EDT
It looks like there are a few people interested in the possibility of a group buy.  We're discussing it on the SDShooting list.

Any input into what FFL would be most likely to work with us on this would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:32:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 5:06:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Can you replace the plastic on those things? I should get one and make wood furniture for it...
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 5:54:38 PM EDT
[#3]
how much?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:33:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
how much?

++
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:54:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Dunno yet!  Trying to get a count of how many people are really interested.  I figure I'll call a couple of local FFLs and ask 'em "How much apiece for XX rifles"?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:18:26 AM EDT
[#6]
If it were closer than SD I would consider it, but that's a long way to drive from here. Plus I'm not all that enthusiastic about owning one, so unless it was an uber good deal, I wouldn't even consider it.

sowwy
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 5:02:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Keep us posted if you can secure a better than average retail price. I have been toying with the idea of getting one to use as a trunk gun/camping gun in situations where possession of an AW would be prohibited as my high cap AR mags would work in it. Currently use a stainless, synthetic stock Mini-14 for this purpose but it requires different mags. Use of my already plentiful AR mags as an excuse to buy one is a weak one. Coupled with it's fold down capabilities and light weight and the desire to have something new, any excuse works for me.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:06:41 AM EDT
[#8]
I would hope for $505 +DROS + Tax and no extra FFL cost.  Impact is out of stock, and they claim it takes a few weeks for delivery.  I doubt the price going much lower than this, so this might be my option.

www.impactguns.com/store/640832000856.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top