Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2005 11:18:35 AM EDT
just got an email cancelling my order for ammo, restricted to LA county, called and they said it started in end of july because of "grey" area with ATF, whatever that means. hopefully other retailer don't do the same.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 1:58:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:15:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Haven't purchased ammo from them for a while, and now the future looks bleak
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:29:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Ammoman! FREE shipping!!!

www.ammoman.com

Call them back and tell them to F.O.!!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:36:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, it's their loss not mine.  There are so many other vendors to buy from, who cares if they adopt policies unfriendly to potential customers.  

BTW, there are no grey areas with the ATF regarding ammo sales.  Methinks they doth protest too much.

With friends like them, who needs enemies?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:40:27 PM EDT
[#5]
miwall corp. is having a sale on most of all of their ammo.  hurry before the sale is over!
triple b
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:41:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well, it's their loss not mine.  There are so many other vendors to buy from, who cares if they adopt policies unfriendly to potential customers.  

BTW, there are no grey areas with the ATF regarding ammo sales.  Methinks they doth protest too much.

With friends like them, who needs enemies?

+1!

F--- S.G. Too bad, though.  They often have good deals on not just ammo but milsurp stuff, too.  But F 'em anyway.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:30:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:38:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
They've had this policy for a while.  They won't ship ammo to San Francisco and Napa county either.

i recieved 1000 rds of 223 and a 1000 rds of 9mm the end of july and another 7000 rnds over the previous 6 months from them, if they had this policy for a while they haven't been enforcing it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 7:51:15 PM EDT
[#9]
whoa, you got that too?? I thought is was just Nevada!

I tried to order some .303 British and was shot down ,a Buddie put a order in for some of same ammo and seems SportsMansGuide has a PROBLEM with shipping Ammo even to a 'Pro Favor' Fire Arm State as Nevada.....Hmmm I see a trend here.

and thats not Good For Business....SportMansGuide....PFFT
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:03:38 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I tried to order some .303 British and was shot down ,a Buddie put a order in for some of same ammo and seems SportsMansGuide has a PROBLEM with shipping Ammo even to a 'Pro Favor' Fire Arm State as Nevada.....Hmmm I see a trend here.

WTF, Nevada has ammo laws?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:06:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF, Nevada has ammo laws?

apperantly Sportsmansguide has 'There' own ammo laws there response to my email was 'a pending Litigation'blah blah blah and a $5 off your next order coupon number,I will just do bussiness elsewhere
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:02:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

apperantly Sportsmansguide has 'There' own ammo laws there response to my email was 'a pending Litigation'blah blah blah and a $5 off your next order coupon number,I will just do bussiness elsewhere

If you keep calling in ammo orders and getting them cancelled, can you collect enough coupons to get something good? Might as well profit from their idiocy.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:47:42 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
 If you keep calling in ammo orders and getting them cancelled, can you collect enough coupons to get something good? Might as well profit from their idiocy.

IIRC, you can only use one coupon per order and the order has to be a minimum purchase of 50 bucks or something.  Thought about that already.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Legally, the receiving end is responsible for local laws, not the shipper.  SG should care less.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 2:12:58 PM EDT
[#15]
thats exactly why im buying up ammo once again, the fear of THEM taking away my rights. im currently sitting on 4000+ 7.62x39, 3000+ .223, and 3000+ 7.62x54.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:07:52 PM EDT
[#16]
...not Nevada, but the dumbasses at PC'ness of Clark County........."won't someone just think of the children!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top