Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2005 9:22:27 PM EDT
Did anyone here went to Cal Expo Gunshow today?  I did, i went there today and was talking to Sonoma Firearms about a Vulcan Lower.  They say that they don't have any in stock and if i want it they can order it for me.  Plus when i ask them if they have a shop, they  told me today that they are now doing gun show, but if i were to order a firearm i would be picking it up a their place = their home.  Do they usually sold out all Vulcan lower or they'll have to order it everytime?  BTW, they seem to be some really nice people to do business with.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:09:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I've bought my Vulcan and my Fab-10 from them; they are great to deal with.  Just be forewarned, Vulcans are on backorder from Vulcan - no dates given when they will ship.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:45:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I received this when I asked Vulcan when their lowers will be available.  

9/23/05
Hi

As of right now I do not think you will find any dealer that holds a CA legal lower in stock.
We are simply out of the them at the moment.
We will have more ready to ship in 2-3 weeks.

Ben

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:45:18 PM EDT
[#3]
sonoma firearms good people to deal.  I also got my fab&vulcan from them.  they usually would have the lowers available but I guess the popularity of the vulcan's starting to grow quickly.  I'm just get a feeling that if too many irresponsible idiots get a hold of these prk legal ar's that soon again it'll become another firearm gone extinct in this state that's full of dumbasses and gungrabbers.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:58:23 PM EDT
[#4]

I'm just get a feeling that if too many irresponsible idiots get a hold of these prk legal ar's that soon again it'll become another firearm gone extinct in this state that's full of dumbasses and gungrabbers.

I suppose you are right about it.  That's why i'll have to get a hole of one or two before it get banned again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top