Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2005 5:21:26 PM EDT

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:39:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think you can post all those pics here, as Sgtar15 is in a couple of them and he is BANNED
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:52:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Man, looks like I missed out on some fun. Hopefully next time
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:24:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I really had a great time, it sure is nice to meet fellow gun people.These shoots just keep getting better I cant wait till the next one.Thanks again pathfinder the quarry is a great place.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:28:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I don't think you can post all those pics here, as Sgtar15 is in a couple of them and he is BANNED

Why would that matter. I'm pretty sure Diane Fienstien isn't welcome here and yet lots of pictures of here can be found, unfortunatly.

Anyway, I had a great time and so did my dad. We'll get our pics up as soon as possible. Good people, great weather, and buring gun powder in the air. Sweet kind of day.

Can't wait for the next one.

I'll build some better target stands too! PVC vs M82A1 is not a fair match.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Big group this time! I wish I had gone!

ETA did my cats and dogs get shot at?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:53:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Big group this time! I wish I had gone!

ETA did my cats and dogs get shot at?

To put it mildly. Sned found the joy of rapid firing his 1919, I'm pretty sure the dog is DOA. He took them back to show you.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:00:55 PM EDT
[#7]
That's definitely one of the coolest looking ranges in CA.

It must be a blast to shoot there.

Someone want to identify Sgtar15 for me?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:06:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
To put it mildly. Sned found the joy of rapid firing his 1919, I'm pretty sure the dog is DOA. He took them back to show you.

GOOD!!! Next time when I go I'll see if I can't come up with something even cooler to cut out and bring. I'll have to see if I can rig up some sort of a moving human silhouette that we can blast at.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:18:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Had a blast today guys.   Rapid firing the 1919 was so much fun.  

here is what happens to duracoat after riapid firing over 180 rounds.

Pic of both 1919's.

Blue I'll call you tomorrow so I can return the thrower to you.   Thanks for letting us use it.  I also have the targets so you can check them out.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:41:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Blue I'll call you tomorrow so I can return the thrower to you.   Thanks for letting us use it.  I also have the targets so you can check them out.

If you want you can hold onto it as collateral till I'm done with your tools I'm glad you guys had fun. Did pieeater have his 1919 running this time?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:57:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you want you can hold onto it as collateral till I'm done with your tools I'm glad you guys had fun. Did pieeater have his 1919 running this time?

Not that I saw.

Some steel human targets would be cool. BTW, you did an awesome job with that plasma torch. Really sick targets!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:26:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Sorry, no. We have been sworn to secrecy...
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:58:23 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
BTW, you did an awesome job with that plasma torch. Really sick targets!

Bah those were rejects. I cut those out by hand. I probably made like 20-25 different ones for some dogpark around the corner from our shop. I've got a CNC plasmacutter that makes some killer stuff. I think next time I'll try and do something really cool instead of bringing scrap.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:17:12 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BTW, you did an awesome job with that plasma torch. Really sick targets!

Bah those were rejects. I cut those out by hand. I probably made like 20-25 different ones for some dogpark around the corner from our shop. I've got a CNC plasmacutter that makes some killer stuff. I think next time I'll try and do something really cool instead of bringing scrap.

They were fine, thanks for loaning us the clay thrower we shot up a couple boxes of pigeons.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:23:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

He's the guy in the background playing with the dolls.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:57:24 PM EDT
[#16]
wow, the norcal crew really know how to have fun!!!  i just wish that one day norcal and socal crew can meetup and have a cali shoot fest...
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:12:28 AM EDT
[#17]

wow, the norcal crew really know how to have fun!!! i just wish that one day norcal and socal crew can meetup and have a cali shoot fest...

A Cali shoot fest would be fun, all we need is a location and date.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:54:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Niiiiice.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:00:46 AM EDT
[#19]
I would really like to shoot with you guys.  How do I get involved with your group?  I live in Sacramento.

-Grant
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:05:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I would really like to shoot with you guys.  How do I get involved with your group?  I live in Sacramento.

-Grant

Just check the hometown forum periodically. We always post a thread when we're going to get together, with directions on how to get there, where people can meet up ahead of time to convoy to the quarry, etc.

The next planned shoot at the quarry is Nov 13(?), a sunday.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:41:43 PM EDT
[#21]
The centroid for an all-California ARFCOM meet would somewhere between Merced and Fresno.

Prolly never happen.

A better idea would be an annual or semi-annual invitation from NORCAL to SOCAL and visa-versa.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:14:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Got lots of pics coming. Just need to upload them.

Question, they are big, so you can see lots of detail. But 56k will have a problem. Ideas?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:52:58 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Got lots of pics coming. Just need to upload them.

Question, they are big, so you can see lots of detail. But 56k will have a problem. Ideas?

Resize them before posting, or post as thumbnail links.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:20:35 PM EDT
[#24]
I'll have to resize them. just need to reinstall photoshop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top