Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2005 8:27:11 PM EDT
... California motorcycle riders, please be on the look out for Melinda Moore

Facts:
- Left home at 2500 block of Saddlehorn in Santa Rose, CA 95401 at 8:30 am Monday 9/19/2005
- She was headed for SRJC (Santa Rosa Junior College?)
- She had no possesions other than a fanny pack
- ATM & Credit cards have not been used since that time
- Recently experiencing stressful situations
- She was riding a 2002 Red Aprilia Tuono
- Wearing a red & black helmet, and black w/red panels Dainese two-piece riding suit
- Plate numbers - California 16Y6908
- A report has been filed with Santa Rosa Police Dept. # 05-17128
- Officer Ray Navarro is the contact officer 707-543-4034
- She is a very good rider and knew the roads she was presumably on.

MEDIA RELEASE

MISSING FLYER
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:32:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Shit, I hope this turns out OK. The last time someone posted here about a missing person, the lady lived around the corner and worked at my kids school. Apparently she had  commited suicide.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:54:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Tell me something! why do people commit suicide? do they not love themselve?  This is really sad.  A person can be really happy today and than commit suicide tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:42:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Tell me something! why do people commit suicide? do they not love themselve?  This is really sad.  A person can be really happy today and than commit suicide tomorrow.

the reason they can be happy one day..then gone the next is because they have already made the decision to do it.  They are at peace with themselves thats why they seem better.  One of the most selfish acts known to man.  There are some key signs to look for... usually lots of issues in the past then peace, in that time they are usually giving a lot of their stuff away.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 7:11:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:36:23 PM EDT
[#5]
... I'm sorry to report that Melinda was found. Her bike and body were found between Jenner and Ft. Ross on Hwy 1.

... Rest in peace Melinda.

www.findbigred.com/
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:58:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry it turned out this way.  My condolences.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top