Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2005 9:11:43 PM EDT
I just saw the news and it sickens me. It seems the people that want a secure border are being assaulted and I for one am not a person that is going to be assaulted. I think i am going to head down to the border one weekend and see what is going on. I was just posting to see if anyone else is interested.

I'm trying to think of a way to make a highly amplified loud speaker so we can talk over those guys.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think

Thanks

ZC
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:35:05 PM EDT
[#1]

Are there any online news stories about these people at the border being assaulted? I haven't seen anything about it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:12:23 PM EDT
[#2]
if they're getting assaulted, I'd better stay home.

Because there's no way I'd go out into the desert without a rifle, and being assaulted means I'll use it....
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:52:22 AM EDT
[#3]
It was on the news on friday. Some activist group was down there talking about how they are going to shut the racists down and then it looked like push came to shove.

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 12:03:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Are there any online news stories about these people at the border being assaulted? I haven't seen anything about it.

September 17, 2005.  A few people from Friends of the Border Patrol were attacked by members of Gente Unida in San Diego, California.

An American flag was torn away from an FBP volunteer, then taken off the flagpole, and onto the ground where it was stepped on and kicked.  FBP has video footage, which was released to the media and shown in San Diego on their newscasts.

Individuals on tape were also assaulting and battering a number of senior citizens.

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:18:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

September 17, 2005.  A few people from Friends of the Border Patrol were attacked by members of Gente Unida in San Diego, California.

An American flag was torn away from an FBP volunteer, then taken off the flagpole, and onto the ground where it was stepped on and kicked.  FBP has video footage, which was released to the media and shown in San Diego on their newscasts.

Individuals on tape were also assaulting and battering a number of senior citizens.

Think they need to show that up at Camp Pendleton a few times before the next FBP meeting.  Might be a much different outcome.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:26:01 AM EDT
[#6]
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2005/09/111095.mov

I've been volunteering down there for the last year doing security for the property owners. We are all in need of quality people.  Let me know if you are interested. Send your training and experience to: notesinhispockets(at)gmail(dot)com

thanks
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:19:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2005/09/111095.mov

I've been volunteering down there for the last year doing security for the property owners. We are all in need of quality people.  Let me know if you are interested. Send your training and experience to: notesinhispockets(at)gmail(dot)com

thanks

I'll help if you can give me a little more information that would be great.  IM sent.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:30:02 AM EDT
[#8]
replied
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top