Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2005 8:57:32 AM EDT
Hi! I was wondering if any of you guys might know of a FFL holder who like to do transfers without giving you a hard time. Maybe someone who deals out of their home. I currently live in the Bay Area. Reason is, gunshops in this area are on Crack! They give you crap about buying used guns from someone else (out of State) So mainly they want you to pay full price for a new gun from their own inventory. Can some one please help! Any contacts would greatly be appreciated.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:11:36 PM EDT
[#1]
You can go to Auctions Arms and go to "Find an FFL" and do the zip code search.  

I live in the north bay and went with Niel Issac in Petaluma to tranfer an SKS I bought online.  Great guy! Deals out of his home too.   Good luck with yours...
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 3:25:00 PM EDT
[#2]
  Delta88 thanks for the tip. I checked auction arms, and their seems to be several in my area.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:55:53 PM EDT
[#3]
hey reADY, im in san jose and use 2 guys. one is $60 and the other is $66, most guys in my area want over $100.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:16:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Rob Blank in Milpitas.  You can email him at [email protected], or call him at  408-946-5289.
I have done several transfers with him, and he olny charges 65.00 this includes the California gun tax DROS fee.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:47:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Rob Blank in Milpitas.  You can email him at [email protected], or call him at  408-946-5289.
I have done several transfers with him, and he olny charges 65.00 this includes the California gun tax DROS fee.

Does he do pistols too?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:46:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does he do pistols too?

Yes, He wil do anything that is legal, and he is easy to work with.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:48:15 PM EDT
[#7]
 Thanks guys, yall are a godsend. This will definately help me avoid the gun shop run aroun. Im looking at getting a scout or socom hopefully newly used so this will help save some cash for ammo.  I will probably go with the Milpitas contact.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:51:15 AM EDT
[#8]
A Big +1 for Rob Blank!!! I've done ~ a dozen transfer's with him, handguns, rifles, .22's and an Imbel FAL receiver.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top