Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 8:59:00 PM EDT
I was in some damn town this afternoon. Cordelia, Fairfield, Vacaville, one of those. On the side of the freeway was some new store opening up, something called... "Shooting and Fishing" or something. The name caught my eye. Said they had an indoor range, and that they were opening september 1st. Anybody know about this? Whats the deal?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:15:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw the same banner while driving to Sac on Tuesday. Think it was on the Western edge of Fairfax.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:45:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Its in Vacaville they are currently on the other side of the freeway. The sign you saw was for their new shop. Their name is guns fishing and other stuff.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:00:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Used to be a good gunsmith over there somewhere..."Lars Larsen" (?)
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 2:23:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I have used this indoor range in Vacaville off and on since the mid 90's.

www.shootinggalleryinc.com/home.htm
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:02:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Its in Vacaville they are currently on the other side of the freeway. The sign you saw was for their new shop. Their name is guns fishing and other stuff.

Yeahhh thats it, I saw the sign again today. Never knew about them. Know if they're any good?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:06:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

There's a "Lars Larson" who has a radio talk show around here these days... http://www.larslarson.com/
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:28:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's a "Lars Larson" who has a radio talk show around here these days... http://www.larslarson.com/

OK I found a flyer that Lars Larson-Gunsmith sent me...they moved to Durango, CO in 1992. They used to be off of Davis Street at I-80 in Fairfield (Vacaville?). I guess no one here remembers them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top