Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2005 12:30:08 PM EDT
hey all, need a burro member to setup sept. shoot

need a volunteer or volunteers, cause my schelduel for the rest of the year is up in the air. and i don't want to have to change dates around at the last moment like this month's shoot.

ya'll work it out set a date ,time and tac range and post it ..please and dont forget the 4 rules and post the range rules also.

meat
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:34:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going to be out of town at the end of the month I think. I'll know more in the next few days.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#2]
walmart special will do the honors for sept.

nothing has changed , remember the 4RULES.. IT IS THE BIBLE , WHICH WE SHOOT BY.

thanks w.s.  , my time is looking less and less more feasable to plan these shoots. so anyone who has shot the burro canyon shoots and is a member of burro . you are more than welcome to plan and setup shoots for burro. this will add new "flavor" to the shoots and ideas. i will still make it a point to show up at burro, but for the next few month's , we'll see . i am very happy to see that people here in the prk are still trying and willing to keep this shoot of ours going.

thnaks to walmart special.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:30:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh, I guess I just got volunteered

Ok, folks, pick a date in Sept... 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th... All Saturday..

Remember the 4 rules...

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:03:25 PM EDT
[#4]
17th.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:34:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
17th.

That will work
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 11:53:48 PM EDT
[#6]
17th sounds good......

saturday's are always good, at least for most, that is...

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:09:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Remember the 4 rules...

sheeuut , did i misunderstand you walmart?, sorry bout that. now you have been drafted for sept.shoot.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:40:06 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll be 30,000ft somewhere above Pacific Ocean when you guys have fun on the 17th of sept. Have fun and be safe
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:39:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Remember the 4 rules...

sheeuut , did i misunderstand you walmart?, sorry bout that. now you have been drafted for sept.shoot.

Not a problem, glad to be of service.  Just can't all the time since not every shoot I can stay all day.

sounds like 17th is the winner... Unless I hear otherwise, I'll reserve it on Thrusday...  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:01:21 PM EDT
[#10]
thanks walmart, i understand you also have a busy scheduel. appreciate you " volunteering" lol
some other members will ahve to step up after sept. shoot that's all , for now yoau are my hero.... dont make me sing it...

bulgoki

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top