Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2005 8:47:04 PM EDT
Crossroads Of The West gunshow at the Cow Palace

Saturday, 5/21/05  0900 - 1700

Sunday, 5/22/05  0900 - 1600

Just thought that y'all might like to know.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:06:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, that was a waste of time. The show sucked. Bad.

Very light turnout in the afternoon when I was there. Lots of vendors were closing up shop well before the 1700hr closing time.

I did see the Vulcan lowers for sale. Both versions, the fixed twenty rounder converted to ten rounds and the fixed shorty ten rounder. No, I didn't buy one.

Miwall was there with the usual wares.

Other than that, I really didn't see anything worth making the trip for.

Reno shows have permanently ruined California shows for me.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:41:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Well, that was a waste of time. The show sucked. Bad.

Very light turnout in the afternoon when I was there. Lots of vendors were closing up shop well before the 1700hr closing time.

I did see the Vulcan lowers for sale. Both versions, the fixed twenty rounder converted to ten rounds and the fixed shorty ten rounder. No, I didn't buy one.

Miwall was there with the usual wares.

Other than that, I really didn't see anything worth making the trip for.

Reno shows have permanently ruined California shows for me.

Catch a price on the Vulcans?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 11:11:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I was there at 10:30 maybe 11:00, at that point there was a lot of people there. I saw good deals on ammo, everything else  I can get better deals at gunbroker.
About the Vulcan lowers IMHO they look much better than the FAB-10 but still cheap looking...
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 11:14:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I snagged some Stingers, .40sw, some .44 Mag an armalite AR15 mag and a cool full-auto MP5 airsoft gun for $35. I have been playing with this thing all night. Set up a backdrop with a sheet and hung some paper targets, and set up some cans. Awesome.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 11:26:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I think it was $260.00 for the stripped receiver from Sonoma Firearms (?). They're based out of Sacramento. (The stripped receiver had the mag affixed, fyi)
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 10:17:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think it was $260.00 for the stripped receiver from Sonoma Firearms (?). They're based out of Sacramento. (The stripped receiver had the mag affixed, fyi)

Irvington Arms in Fremont had one for $265 last weekend.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:09:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Dealer cost is $167...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top