Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2005 7:19:35 PM EDT
I figured posting this in the EE would kind of be a waste since most people are way out of state so I'm going to do it here. If there's a problem let me know and I'll get rid of this. Anyways I want that old running rototiller thats sitting in your garage/shed that you haven't used in a while. Let me know what you want for it or if you want an FAL parts kit and some other FAL parts in trade I'll let those go for a tiller also. I'm in the SF bay area and would prefer something in the area. Let me know what you have and again, if this can't be here, I understand. -Karl
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:18:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Rototiller $300+

Fal parts kit for trade.....

Driving by your local Home Depot and picking up three illegal immigrants to do the job.....PRICELESS............
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:27:14 AM EDT
[#2]
use the ee
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top