Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2004 9:47:54 AM EDT
i am looking for a 22 or 23 with or without night sights. the cheapest shop i have seen is turners. $530 or $590 with night sights. are there any shops around here with cheaper prices? thanks
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:08:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I got my Glock 30 at wholesale guns in Santee. Give them a call maybe they will give you a good deal.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:55:24 PM EDT
[#2]
turners occasionaly sells police refurbs with a warranty, every tues check there online sales ad

or hit a gunshow for a used gun or a dealer with competitive prices
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:59:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Iron Sights in Oceanside, by the airport......... Great service and you can shoot in their indoor range while you wait yuor 10 days.,
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:36:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Look here: $442 for a brand new GLOCK 22, newest generation pistol.

$442 + $20 shipping. It is being sold by a FFL on gunbroker.com. He has over 500 A+ feedbacks so he is a reputable seller. Plus, because he is out of state seller, you don't have to pay sales tax on the gun. This will save you nearly $100 off the sales price, plus save you around $45 in taxes you would to have had to pay. Alls you have to do is pay a FFL to receiver the gun for you and do your paper work; you would to have had to pay the cost of the state fees regardless. All in all, it will end up saving you $100+ at least.

Gun broker.com has FFL's listed in each state that do firearm transfers. They have what they call an FFL locator, see here: FFL FINDER
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:13:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Most of my recent purchases have been from Turners in Orange, On Target in Laguna Niguel, or ironsights in Oceanside.

+1 for watch the sale ads in thursdays orange County register sports section.

www.turners.com
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:24:42 PM EDT
[#6]
As stated above, Turner's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top